ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FOODS AND THEIR HEALING POWER 3 VO
A modern and concise encyclopedia that presents the latest research on food science,nutrition, and dietetics.
- Almost 700 foods from the 5 continents are described; around 300 recipes with the practical application, in the kitchen, of nutrition science.
- The advantages and disadvantages of all kinds of foods are studied in detail.
- The composition and the preventive and healing value of foods and recipes are analyzed in depth.
- The foods with the greatest healing power are grouped according to the organ, or part of the body, which they benefit the most.
- Almost 150 diseases are studied along with foods whose consumption is advisable to increase or decrease in each case.
- Many charts show how the foods affect our health and wellbeing.
- All information is based on the latest investigations of the main universities and research centers of Europe, America and other continents.
FEELING GOOD + DVD
This book highlights the importance of prevention as the golden rule so the middleaged woman can enjoy her second youth. The health message is presented in a clear and explicit manner, with scientific support.
ENCYCLOPEDIA OF MEDICINAL PLANTS (2 VOLUMES)
A complete, up-to-date, and scientific encyclopedia, based on rigorous botanical, pharmaceutical, and chemical research. More than 470 plants botanically described and classified by diseases. Many properly illustrated natural treatments expla